Midtown Cosmetic Dentist
Seeking a Midtown cosmetic dentist that serves all of your oral health needs and is conveniently located? Sachar Dental’s Midtown Manhattan location is ideal for patients who are seeking comprehensive cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and general dentistry care.
Midtown Cosmetic Dentist: The Dental Practice to Visit in Manhattan
The best kind of dental practice is thorough and offers a range of services to suit your oral needs. Our teeth do not stay static – sure, some people are lucky enough to have perfect teeth that never need orthodontia and remain white and stunning with at-home preventive care and bi-annual visits to the dentist for professional cleaning and exams.
For most people, however, a cavity will eventually develop, pregnancy gingivitis could set in, a tooth will become chipped or cracked, teeth will succumb to stains, a tooth may be lost in an accident or because of a sports injury, or it may finally be time to invest in a way to straighten that smile once and for all. You don’t want to seek out various practices or suddenly have to trust in someone new because your oral health needs have changed. Sachar Dental offers general dentistry services as well as cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments to give you a well-rounded dental experience from year to year.
Midtown Cosmetic Dentist Provides Multiple Oral Health Services
Sachar Dental is a comprehensive Midtown cosmetic dentistry practice, offering more than just aesthetic rehabilitation for your smile. You will find the following services at this Manhattan dental practice:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: When you want to look younger, healthier, happier, and even more affluent, cosmetic dentistry treatments can give you the appearance you covet. Transformative in so many ways, cosmetic dentistry treatments like dental porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings, or a full-blow cosmetic makeover are designed to create white, aligned smiles that look natural and work well.
- Restorative Dentistry: Whether your teeth are broken, chipped, cracked, or missing, they need to be repaired. The restorative dentistry procedures at this Midtown cosmetic dentistry practice are life-altering, whether your oral health problems have developed because of gum disease, an accident, or a fall. No matter your age or station in life, you deserve a complete and functional smile, and restorative dentistry treatments like porcelain crowns and dental implants make that possible.
- General Dentistry: Diligent preventive care at home can only take you so far in the fight to maintain good oral health. The general dentistry treatments available at Sachar Dental are intended for everyone, from the youngest patient to the oldest patients. It’s critical to undergo bi-annual professional dental cleanings and exams to help maintain strong, healthy teeth and gums, and to ensure that you are not at an increased risk of gum disease, oral cancer, or other oral health problems.
- Orthodontics: When you have made the decision to finally pursue a fully aligned smile, there are several methods that can get you there. Both Invisalign and clear braces are available from Sachar Dental for you or your child. This Midtown cosmetic dentistry practice is invested in helping you determine which method is right for your needs so that your smile will be perfectly aligned and make you perfectly happy.
What to Expect from a Visit to Your Midtown Cosmetic Dentist
If you visit Sachar Dental for preventive care, you can expect the thorough removal of plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums, x-rays, and a thorough dental exam to check for gum disease and oral cancer. These visits are also an opportunity to discuss any oral health conditions that are bothering you or developing that may require some attention.
Perhaps your aging teeth are starting to give out on you. There are too many cracks in the enamel, previous dental repairs may be breaking down, or your teeth are easily damaged. When you reach this stage, it’s time to discuss restorative dentistry options, such as porcelain crowns and dental implants.
Or maybe you’re just tired of being embarrassed about your stained teeth. You want those brown and yellow deposits to disappear. Teeth whitening might be the weapon of choice. Or perhaps porcelain veneers are called for since they are able to correct a host of problems.
Every visit to your Midtown cosmetic dentist is important, and each visit is accompanied by a conversation about your oral health concerns so that any issues or problems can be addressed before they get out of hand and your dentist can explain all the different treatment options available. Most especially, the goal is for you to always leave Sachar Dental feeling good about and proud of the smile that you have.
Midtown Cosmetic Dentist: Cost and Financing
As a Midtown cosmetic dentist office, Sachar Dental is committed to finding a way to provide every patient with the opportunity to achieve the smile they want. We accept and are in network with the majority of insurance plans, many of which cover two cleanings and exams every year and one set of x-rays annually for every family member enrolled in the plan and only for the charge of a co-pay. Restorative dentistry procedures typically incur a deductible, while cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually paid out of pocket.
Depending on the type of dental treatments you will need, there are several payment options available that you can choose from to finance your new smile, including credit card, cash, personal check, credit lines, and financial services.
CareCredit, the credit card used exclusively for healthcare services, allows you to begin treatment immediately and pay for your dental services over a period of time. With low monthly payments and no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties, CareCredit makes it possible to fit dental care into your budget and cover dental treatments that may not be covered by insurance.
Sachar Dental also offers interest-free financing directly through our office and allows for flexibly monthly installments. Discounts are available when payment is made prior to a service.
A Midtown Cosmetic Dentist Practice for Everyone
Your dental needs will vary over the course of your lifetime, but everyone requires dental care in order to maintain good oral health and good overall wellness.
- Teens and Young Adults: Dental care may be the last thing on any teen or young adult’s mind, but it will be to their detriment if they neglect their oral health. Thankfully, most of the people in this age range still have their parents to nag them about keeping their teeth brushed and flossed, and they have a ride to their bi-annual dental cleanings and exams. This is often the age when orthodontic treatment begins or is in full swing, and both clear braces and Invisalign are often options for your teen.
- Adults: Whether you’re on your own for the first time as an adult, or you’re in the stage of life when family and work take center stage, Sachar Dental works to ensure that your dental care never falls by the wayside. Good oral health is critical at every stage of life. Neglecting basic dental care and ignoring any festering problems is guaranteed to set you up for years of complications and pain that could otherwise have been avoided.
- Seniors: Age has a tendency to walk all over our faces, and that includes our teeth. Even if you’ve been diligent about good oral health care through the decades, there comes a time in life when you may be more susceptible to breaks, cracks, and far worse. The good news is that you are never too old for a cosmetic smile makeover from your Midtown cosmetic dentist. Rebuilding the foundation of your smile will give you the confidence to keep on smiling, well into your golden years.
Midtown Cosmetic Dentist Hours of Operation
Sachar Dental is open four days a week and into the evening to make dental visits in Midtown Manhattan as easy and convenient as possible. Sachar Dental office hours are:
- Monday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday Closed
Location of Sachar Dental Midtown Cosmetic Dentist
Sachar Dental is located in Midtown Manhattan, very close to Grand Central Station, Bryant Park, and Rockefeller Center. Our address is:
20 East 46th Street
New York, NY 10017
Phone: (212) 752-1163
Visiting a Midtown Cosmetic Dentist? Be in the Know About Midtown Manhattan
Midtown Manhattan is the metropolis of all metropolises. It would be impossible to adequately list all the sights, tastes, and views you need to take in during your visit to your Midtown cosmetic dentist. However, it is reasonable to offer a brief history of Midtown and identify places of interest near Sachar Dental that are worth exploring during your time in New York City.
When you see a skyline image of New York City, most of the time what you’re looking at is Midtown. This central portion of the borough of Manhattan, Midtown is home to some of the city’s most iconic structures, including the Empire State Building, the New York Public Library, Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden, Bryant Park, Trump Tower, Fifth Avenue, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Broadway, the Harvard Club, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Plaza Hotel.
While Midtown Manhattan is a New York City tourist’s dream, it is also the largest central business district in the world, particularly in the areas of entertainment, media, and commercial business. Midtown is also home to Grand Central Station at 42nd Street and Park Avenue, the city’s bustling hub of commuter and visitor activity. Penn Station, the business passenger transportation hub in North America, is located in Midtown, and serves commuter rail and Amtrak passengers entirely underground.
Beyond the most famous attractions of Midtown, there are, of course, plenty of neighborhoods worth wandering among to see the real heart and soul of Manhattan. Midtown is home to Chelsea and Hell’s Kitchen on the West Side, as well as Murray Hill, Gramercy Park, and Kips Bay on the East Side. There is also the Garment District, Herald Square, the Meatpacking District, the Flatiron District, and Union Square.
Sachar Dental is easily accessible from any of the Grand Central Terminal lines, including Danbury, Hudson, New Haven, Harlem, and New Canaan. Make a day of it in Midtown when you visit Sachar Dental.
Ready to make your trip to a Midtown cosmetic dentist? Choose Dr. Sandip Sachar or Dr. Katherine Wong, general dentists, cosmetic dentists, and Certified Invisalign Providers at Sachar Dental. Or make your appointment with Dr. John Osterman, dental specialist, prosthodontist, and implantologist.